Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Playground Concert


I have been working on a concert to raise money for a playground at East Central Ministries and tonight was the night. It was fun to say the least. We had a great crowd and raised a little bit to add to the puzzle and we also got a good list of volunteers to add to building day. I got to share the stage with a young local named Jenny Gonzales whose voice is like silk. Then I played a set and we finished the night with the Albuquerque Boys Choir who topped off the night with bango, pvc pipes, accordion, kazoos and more. I loved every bit of it. Thank You to everyone who pitched in to make this happen! If you'd like to help with the building or funding of this project please email me.
Here is ECM's website: www.eastcentralministries.org

No comments:

Post a Comment