Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to me.

I don't think I have had as much fun on Mother's Day.  At first I thought our plans to skip church were not really gonna work in my favor as every mom knows Mothers day is the one guaranteed day of the year for flowers.  Alf laughed at me when he realized my only reason for wanting to go to church was a free flower.  Well anyway I have been wanting to go to the museum for awhile as it's free on Sundays and we always have had church so we went to the Albuquerque museum ( which is the art museum here).  It was pretty cool to see and then we topped it off with some Doghouse hot dogs.  All day Ash kept telling me it was my day and I could have whatever I wanted.  Alf got me some flowers and took on dinner and bedtimes.  It was a great day.  Ash said he likes getting to go special places everyday and wants to know what we are doing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment