Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Recipe
1 bar of soap or soap scraps you have on hand
7 cups water
1 TBS glycerin
1 TBS honey
1. Grate the bar of soap.
2. Pour 1 cup of boiling water into a blender with the grated soap and set it on “whip.”
3. Add 1 TBS of glycerin, 1 TBS honey, 7 drops of peppermint oil, and 7 drops of lavender oil. Stir.
4. Let the mixture cool for 15 or 20 minutes and then “whip” it again.
5. Add cold water until the mixture measures 6 cups total.
6. Whip the mixture again.
7. Pour the mixture into a storage container without the lid and let it cool.
8. Fill a pump dispenser with your soap. Be sure to shake well before using.
The cherry tree and the apricot tree are sprouting pretty little fruities!