Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun Fabrics for pillows

Pillows are a great project for any beginner seamstress!  You can't go wrong with fun fabrics and if you don't have money for fabric look around your house for old sweaters, window treatments, sheets, and any other type of fun print you can find.  I even fill my pillows sometimes with scrap fabrics I save from my various projects.

 I have been helping my new friend L with getting her house looking hip and fun.  It has been great because I haven't been able to do too much with my house since everything needs to look neutral. She has similar style so I feel it's like an outlet for me to help her.  Anyway these are the fun pillows I finished for her in the commercials for the Lost finale.  Anyway can't wait to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment