Thursday, May 6, 2010

The clothesline and fresh flowers

Today has been nice and bright.  I went out to check on the flowers and decided to decorate a bit with them.  We have a lot of lavender in our yard and I think it should be used so after reading how to cut it and a million ways to use it. After arranging a nice vase full of fresh flowers I went to check laundry and since I was washing some blankets I thought it would be better to use the line to dry.  Last time I used the line I couldn't figure out how to keep it from sagging.  So I found the metal poles and set it up and then it still sagged. Finally I put the cord around the little circle on the metal line holder and that seemed to work great the blankets are outside blowing in the wind.  I can't wait to try our some lavender recipes... yes you can cook with lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment